Accessibility to smartakartanmalmo.se
Malmö city created this website. Our wish is that as many people as possible are able to make use of this website. This document provides details here about how smartakartanmalmo.se fulfills the law for accessibility to public digital services, any known accessibility shortcomings and how you can report them to us so we can fix them.
How accessible is the webpage?
This website is in part not compatible with the digital public service accessibility act. Den här webbplatsen är delvis inte förenlig med lagen om tillgänglighet till digital offentlig service.
What can you do if you can’t use parts of this website?
We constantly strive to improve the accessibility of our website. If you notice any issues not described on this page, or if you believe that we do not comply with the requirements of the law, or if you need information from smartakartanmalmo.se in any other format such as PDF, large text, easy to read, audio recording or braille, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 040-342083
The Digital Administration Authority is responsible for the supervision of the Act on the accessibility of digital public services. If you are not satisfied with how we handle your feedback, you can contact the Digital Management Authority.
Technical information about the website’s accessibility
This site is partially incompatible with level AA in the standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1.
In total, there are 50 success criteria that should be met. Smartakartanmalmo.se exhibits deficiencies in 18 cases. The content that is not available is described below.
- Some images may lack text descriptions [WCAG 1.1.1 (A)]
- Some descriptions/clues are not linked to the form objects they refer to in the code [WCAG 1.3.1 (A)]
- Some landmarks for screen user readers are missing [WCAG 1.3.1 (A)]
- User can access background content when search is displayed in a modal window [WCAG 1.3.2 (A)]
- Background tiles in the map do not meet the contrast requirements [WCAG 1.4.3 (AA)/1.4.11 (AA)]
- Zoom function locked so that the user cannot zoom at least 200 percent [WCAG 1.4.4 (AA)]
- The interface does not work when the user changes the spacing settings in texts [WCAG 1.4.12 (AA)]
- The page’s filtering function is not accessible with the keyboard. This also applies to the “open now” button. [WCAG 2.1.1 (A)]
- Search opens in a modal window. Mobile users cannot close the window with the keyboard [WCAG 2.1.1 (A)]
- There is no link to skip navigation for users navigating with the keyboard [WCAG 2.4.1 (A)]
- Some call-outs are not descriptive and understandable in the context in which they are located [WCAG 2.4.4 (A)]
- There are heading tags without content [WCAG 2.4.6 (AA)]
- Interactive objects, such as buttons and links, are not clearly marked visually when they focus on keyboard focus [WCAG 2.4.7 (AA)]
- The Pushpins in our map lack descriptions [WCAG 2.5.3 (A)]
- The code has some deviations from the standard for HTML [WCAG 4.1.1 (A)]
- Several objects do not have text describing the purpose of the [WCAG 4.1.2 (A)] Object
- The filter function and the menu button in mobile display are not encoded with ARIA-expanded [WCAG 4.1.2 (A)]
- Screen readers do not receive information when search results are missing [WCAG 4.1.3 (A)]
Our ambition is to correct the shortcomings continuously and that all accessibility problems should be corrected by 30 November 2019.
How we tested the site
We have made a self-assessment (internal testing) of smartakartanmalmo.se that has been reviewed and verified by accessibility experts from Useit AB.
The last assessment was made on 3 September 2019.
The website was published on 8 April 2019.
The report was last updated on September 23, 2019.